hi readers!! do you ever heard about "toxic friendship?" no?? what is toxic friendship? how to recognize a toxic friend? you have one? oh bla bla bla??
Well, a toxic friends always complicate your life. What I can say, these people a more than a nuisance, a parasitic. If you think you ever make your precious time deal with their negativity, and you are left why you feel so despondent; nah!! YOU ARE IN TOXIC FRIENDSHIP!! wake up friends! WAKE UP! *This kind of relationship usually happen to a girl, tehehee..boy? hmm..ada kot tapi minor jek! :P
What toxic friends do.
- THEY DRAIN YOU.When you spending time with them, you always feel psychologically and emotionally depleted, instead of uplifted. (you can find this on emotional blackmail)
- THEY ARE UNSUPPORTIVE. When you try to tell them about something good news about you, or any important aspects of your life and they seem uninterested and unsupportive or downright rude about your ideas in the past. oh!! just let them go friends!
- THEY ARE UP TO NO GOOD. They give bad influence in your life like, spoiled your life? oh! a good friend will never spoiled other friend life!
- THEIR VALUE AND INTEREST ARE OPPOSITE TO YOUR OWN. Well, sometime, what can you see at your friends, they're doing wrong but, always blame others (they might be blaming you) for their own-wrong-doing. If that happen, this doesn't necessarily mean the others person is wrong, it just means they aren't right for you.
- UNRELIABLE. They always break their promise. oh! come on!
- THE LIKE A CHIPSMORE. They only contact you when they needed something. otherwise, you never hear from them. (Always happen right?!)
- THEY ARE NOT MEETING YOU HALFWAY. If you are always the one calling your friend to make plans and going out of your way to be with them, listen to their story (a boyfriend problem, family problem, PMS problem and oh! blablabla etc..all about them! so, you don't have any chance to share your problem/story with them..haaaa, she is the heroin in this story. so, what about you? just a pouch bag? YOU DON'T LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THEM! REMEMBER THAT!) but then, they never return the favor and attempt to go out of her way for you, hmmm! its not so-called-that-privacy-needed but, there's a problem!
- THEY ENVY YOU. They might be jealous of you. Jealousy is when; "I want what you have and I want to take it away from you." oh, okay! That's too obvious! haha. usually they'll quietly steal what's belongs to you. and by the time they succeed stealing it from you....oh! now then you realize! too late!
- THEY HAVE ZERO AMBITION. Beware friends!; a lack of ambition can be contagious. to those who have no ambition, they have no goal in life. if you have no goal in life, what is your life for??! oh! Avoid it!!
- THEY CONSTANTLY DRIVE YOU TO MOMENTS OF INSANITY. When you notice/catch yourself daydreaming about how good it would to throw a banana cream pie in their face! hewhewhew~ :P
Alright! now, do you think you have one friend that suits these criteria? or YOU ARE THE ONE SUITS ALL THESE CRITERIA? HAHA!
Yes! I've a friend who became a victim of this 'toxic friend'. A friend who is only agreed with them (toxic friend) and gave them the spotlight!
I have once experienced that kind of friendship. Its really *heartbreak*. It happen many years ago. lehh! just forget about it! hewhewhew.
The truth is I've also been a terrible friend at time, and I realize this. In the past, I've neglected some friendships by relying on the other person to stay in touch instead of reaching out myself. Some of these friendships withered away overtime because of my toxic behavior.
*That's make me more appreciate/treasure more in friendships. Oh! remember that toxicity is a two-way-street. You have to be a good friend too! :)
*Always be a good friend to your friend! Love your friends! *I LOVE MY FRIENDS* :D